High Quality Packed Into a Compact Frame
Compact Size That Packs a Punch
When your fiber splicing needs don’t require a ton of space, the Pelsue FiberLite® Pod Tradesman is the perfect fit. The Pod is compact and easy to maneuver, while offering the right amount of space – that can be easily outfitted to your exact specifications to get the job done.
Comfortable, Reliable, Safe and Clean
Two slider windows bring fresh air and natural light into the trailer, becoming the baseline of comfortability while ensuring a safe working environment. The compact yet agile interior cabinets and drawers also feature a silver hammertone powder coat for a clean and durable finish.
Standard Features Include:
- Cummins Onan gasoline genset (LPG & diesel available)
- All-aluminum frame construction
- Hand-laid fiberglass gel coat body with removable rubber foot mat
- Single torsion axle, 3000 lbs.
- 2 slider windows with screens
- Cable access slot
- Personnel entry door with full sized screen door
- 2 overhead storage cabinets
- Shore power inlet, 120/240 VAC Hubble Twist Lock to connect trailer to generator or commercial power, mounted on exterior front wall with cover
- 3 duplex receptacles, 120 VAC, GFCI protected
- LED lights mounted above work area
- 15,000 BTU/hr Coleman Mach 8 Plus Ultra Low Profile Roughneck A/C, off-road rated
- 120 VAC wall-mounted ventilation fan adjacent to splice area
Why Fiberglass Matters
All Pelsue FiberLite® fiber splicing trailers come standard with a fiberglass gel coat body. Fiberglass offers several advantages like a sleek design, as well as reliability, durability and overall lifetime value. If your trailer incurs any damage to the high-quality FiberLite® body, it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build in addition to the lightweight fiberglass body offering lifetime efficiency through reduced fuel costs, heating/cooling efficiencies and more. Click here to read more about the advantages of fiberglass over aluminum.
Our Commitment to You
Pelsue has been dedicated to enabling a safe and productive work environment for more than 50 years. When you purchase your FiberLite® fiber splicing trailer from Pelsue, you benefit from our decades-long commitment to making the best fiber splicing trailers available and backed by our dedicated parts and support staff. Learn more about us.