ALUMINUM FRAME CONSTRUCTION
The Pelsue FiberLite® Pod is compact and easy to maneuver. When your fiber splicing needs don’t require the size of the FiberLite® XL or the rugged terrain capabilities of the Off-Road, then the Pod may be your solution.
This compact trailer can be outfitted to your specifications. However, the features included are:
- Cummins Onan gasoline genset (LPG & diesel available)
- All-aluminum frame construction
- Hand-laid fiberglass gel coat body with removable rubber foot mat
- Single torsion axle, 3000 lbs.
- 2 slider windows with screens
- Cable access slot
- Personnel entry door with full sized screen door
- 2 overhead storage cabinets
- Shore power inlet, 120/240 VAC Hubble Twist Lock to connect trailer to generator or commercial power, mounted on exterior front wall with cover
- 3 duplex receptacles, 120 VAC, GFCI protected
- LED lights mounted above work area
- 15,000 BTU/hr Coleman Mach 8 Plus Ultra Low Profile Roughneck A/C, off-road rated
- 120 VAC wall-mounted ventilation fan adjacent to splice area
Built with a fiberglass body, the Pelsue FiberLite® Pod is not only a sleek design, but easy to repair if damaged. If your trailer incurs any dents, holes or otherwise serious damage to the FiberLite body, it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build.
Call today to see if the Pelsue FiberLite® Pod is the solution for your fiber splicing needs.