The Standard By Which All Fiber Splicing Trailers are Measured
Efficient Layout and Plenty of Storage:
One of the most spacious fiber splicing trailers on the market, the Pelsue FiberLite® XL Tradesman™ has space for everything you need to deliver high-quality work efficiently and with safety at the forefront. Features like the full-length counter top, high-capacity cabinet storage, two cable slots by each door, premium LED overhead lighting and an additional rear door mean every job can be done effectively.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance:
Regardless of the weather or environment, the ability to keep the FiberLite® XL Tradesman™ clean and maintained becomes an afterthought due to smooth finishes that are easy to wipe down, an easily repairable fiberglass gel coat body, and more.
Comfortable Working Environment:
Safety is paramount, but comfort is key. Low-profile heating and cooling options, ventilation fan, fiberglass shell that insulates better than aluminum counterparts, and slider side windows are combined with rubber flooring and space for a variety of seating/chair options to make time in the XL Tradesman™ fly by for your team.
Standard Features Include:
- Cummins Onan gasoline genset (LPG & diesel available)
- All-aluminum frame construction
- Hand-laid fiberglass gel coat body
- Removable rubber floor mat
- Slider windows with screens
- 2 cable slots located by each entry door
- Tandem torsion axles with 15” wheels and electric brakes on all 4 wheels
- 4 overhead storage cabinets
- Shore power inlet, 120/240 VAC Hubble Twist Lock to connect trailer to generator or commercial power
- 4 duplex receptacles, 120 VAC 15-amp, GFI protected
- LED lights mounted under overhead cabinets
- 15,000 BTU/hr Coleman Mach 8 Plus Ultra Low Profile Roughneck A/C, off-road rated
- 120 VAC wall-mounted ventilation fan adjacent to splice area
The Fiberglass Advantage
All Pelsue fiber splicing trailers come standard with a fiberglass gel coat body. Fiberglass offers several advantages like a sleek design, as well as reliability, durability and overall lifetime value. If your trailer incurs any damage to the high-quality FiberLite® body, it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build in addition to the lightweight fiberglass body offering lifetime efficiency through reduced fuel costs, heating/cooling efficiencies and more. Click here to read more about the advantages of fiberglass over aluminum.
Bringing You the Best the Industry Has to Offer
Pelsue has been dedicated to enabling a safe and productive work environment for more than 50 years. When you purchase your FiberLite® fiber splicing trailer from Pelsue, you benefit from our decades-long commitment to making the best fiber splicing trailers available and backed by our dedicated parts and support staff. Learn more about us.