The Pelsue FiberLite® XL Off-Road takes our flagship design to the back-country. When you need a trailer to reach locations that are rugged and unpredictable, the FiberLite® Off-Road can get you there.
The trailer is built with durable, off-road tires, a greater clearance, and heavy-duty fenders. It also comes standard with a variety of features to help you with your fiber splicing needs:
- Cummins Onan gasoline genset (LPG & diesel available)
- All-aluminum heavy-duty frame construction
- Hand-laid fiberglass gel coat body with removable rubber floor mat
- Off-road tires and wheels
- 4” higher ride height
- Slider windows with screens
- 2 cable slots next to each entry door
- Tandem torsion axles, with 15” wheels and electric brakes on all 4 wheels
- 4 overhead storage cabinets
- Shore power inlet, 120/240 VAC Hubble Twist Lock to connect trailer to generator or commercial power
- 4 duplex receptacles, 120 VAC, GFI protected
- LED lights mounted under overhead cabinets
- 15,000 BTU/hr Coleman Mach 8 Plus Ultra Low Profile Roughneck A/C, off-road rated
- 120 VAC wall-mounted ventilation fan adjacent to splice area
Built with a fiberglass body, the Pelsue FiberLite® XL Off-Road is not only a sleek design, but easy to repair if damaged. If your trailer incurs any dents, holes or otherwise serious damage to the FiberLite body, it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build.
Call today to see if the Pelsue FiberLite® XL Off-Road Trailer is the solution for your fiber splicing needs.