Top-of-the-Line Quality Meets Off-Road Durability
As the off-road variation of the Pelsue FiberLite® XL Tradesman, the XL Grizzly was designed for durability including an aluminum skid plate to protect the full cell when driving over rough terrain. The Grizzly brings off-road tires, high clearance and heavy-duty fenders to get you across rugged and unpredictable terrain safely.
The Coolest Trailer on the Block
With the FiberLite® XL Grizzly you’ll never have to trade functionality for aesthetics. The fiber splicing trailer’s unique design has the high-quality lightweight fiberglass body you’ve come to expect from Pelsue, with premium craftsmanship and finishes to create a light-filled, comfortable and exciting work environment.
Efficient Layout and Plenty of Storage
One of the most spacious fiber splicing trailers on the market, the Pelsue FiberLite® XL Grizzly has space for everything you need to deliver high-quality work efficiently and with safety at the forefront. Features like the full-length counter top, high-capacity cabinet storage, two cable slots by each door, premium LED overhead lighting and an additional rear door mean every job can be done effectively.
Standard Features Include:
- Cummins Onan gasoline genset (LPG & diesel available)
- All-aluminum heavy-duty frame construction
- Hand-laid fiberglass gel coat body with removable rubber floor mat
- Off-road tires and wheels
- 4” higher ride height
- Slider windows with screens
- 2 cable slots next to each entry door
- Tandem torsion axles, with 15” wheels and electric brakes on all 4 wheels
- 4 overhead storage cabinets
- Shore power inlet, 120/240 VAC Hubble Twist Lock to connect trailer to generator or commercial power
- 4 duplex receptacles, 120 VAC, GFI protected
- LED lights mounted under overhead cabinets
- 15,000 BTU/hr Coleman Mach 8 Plus Ultra Low Profile Roughneck A/C, off-road rated
- 120 VAC wall-mounted ventilation fan adjacent to splice area
Investing in Your Business? Invest in Fiberglass.
All Pelsue FiberLite® fiber splicing trailers come standard with fiberglass gel coat body, and perhaps nowhere is this more important than on the FiberLite® XL Grizzly that is built to take you where other trailers cant. Fiberglass offers not only a sleek design, but also reliability, durability and a lifetime of value. If your trailer incurs any damage to the FiberLite body – odds that may increase over rugged terrain – it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build. The lightweight fiberglass body also brings a lifetime of efficiency (and cost savings) through reduced fuel costs, heating/cooling efficiencies and more. Click here to read more about the advantages of fiberglass over aluminum for your fiber splicing trailer.
Your Partner in Bringing Quality Fiber Splicing Trailers to Your Business
Pelsue has been dedicated to enabling a safe and productive work environment for more than 50 years. When you purchase your FiberLite® fiber splicing trailer from Pelsue, you benefit from our decades-long commitment to making the best fiber splicing trailers available and backed by our dedicated parts and support staff. Learn more about us.