- Rescue, Fall Protection, and Portable Manhole Guard all in one system
- Meets OSHA and ANSI Standards
- Can be used with a man rated hoist, SRL, 3-Way, or a combination of devices
- Dual anchor points
- 5000 lb. overhead proof load
- Certified fall arrest anchorage
- Easy to center over manhole
- Upper assembly: structural grade aluminum and steel
- Guard assembly: structural grade aluminum
- Hoist mount: 5052-H32 aluminum
- Hardware: grade 5 steel
- 1 upper assembly
- 1 guard assembly
- Set of 4 metal feet with rubber bottoms
- 1 hoist bracket & mounting plate for use with standard retrieval hoist
- 1 pulley assembly with auto-lock carabiner
- 1 set of flexible draw latches to anchor the assembly to the guard assembly
LG5A WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
- Upper assembly: 42 lbs.
- Guard assembly: 33 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42″ W x 42″L x 75″ H
- Dimensions when Folded:
- LG5-TA: 15.5″ W x 16.5″ L x 4.5′ H
- LG5-GX: 44.5″ W x x5.5″ L x 4.1′ H
- The device or system is tested to meet the appropriate OSHA Safety Standards for confined space rescue and retrieval or fall arrest for personnel.
- The device or system is intended to be used for confined space rescue and retrieval or fall arrest by a worker who is trained as a “competent person” and/or “qualified” per OSHA Safety Standards.