Where Affordability Meets Quality
Jobs come in all shapes and sizes, and so do our trailers. When your job doesn’t require the space or off-road capabilities of the Tradesman™ or Grizzly™, the Pelsue FiberLite® Pod Express™ is one of the most affordable, high-quality fiber splicing trailers on the market. The 6’ 4” interior offers plenty of space to work while still being lightweight and easy to tow.
Make It Your Own:
The Pod Express™ comes standard with all of the key features you need, including all of the advantages of a fiberglass gel frame, with plenty of opportunity for you to customize or evolve the interior with your needs.
Standard Features Include:
- All aluminum frame construction
- Fiberglass white gel coat body
- Rubber floor mat
- 6′ 4″ high interior
- Entry step/bumper and personnel entry at rear entry door
- Slider windows with screens both sides
- (1) 3″ X 8″ cable entry slot adjacent to entry door
- Single torsion axle, with ST205/75R15 tires
- 2 overhead storage cubbies
- LED Marker and Stop Lights
- Single 120 VAC rooftop beacon mounted towards rear of trailer
- Control panel with individual circuit breakers
- Shore Power Inlet, 120 / 240 VAC Hubble Twist Lock To Connect Trailer To Generator Or Commercial Power, Mounted On Exterior Front Wall With WP Cover
- Three GFI duplex 120VAC, 15AMP receptacles provided. Two are located on interior street side wall and one receptacle will also provide 2 USB ports located at front wall.
- 12 VDC LED Lighting – Mounted under overhead cabinets
- 12 VDC LED Lighting – Mounted on the ceiling.
- 15,000 BTU low profile Coleman Mach Series Roughneck Model Air Conditioner, Off Road Rated, Roof Mount, with heat strip included
Investing in Your Business? Invest in Fiberglass.
All Pelsue fiber splicing trailers come standard with a fiberglass gel coat body. Fiberglass offers several advantages like a sleek design, as well as reliability, durability and overall lifetime value. If your trailer incurs any damage to the high-quality FiberLite® body, it can be repaired far more quickly and easily than if it had an aluminum build in addition to the lightweight fiberglass body offering lifetime efficiency through reduced fuel costs, heating/cooling efficiencies and more. Click here to read more about the advantages of fiberglass over aluminum.
Our Commitment to You
Pelsue has been dedicated to enabling a safe and productive work environment for more than 50 years. When you purchase your FiberLite® fiber splicing trailer from Pelsue, you benefit from our decades-long commitment to making the best fiber splicing trailers available and backed by our dedicated parts and support staff. Learn more about us.