POWER ON LOCATION
LARGE VARIETY OF GENSETS
The Pelsue Utility Support Trailer provides power on-the-go capabilities. It is easy to tow and can access tight locations that other power vehicles are a difficult time accessing. The trailer is available with many different features, so you can design it around your individual needs. Some of these features include:
- Various gensets available. Fuel choices: LPG or diesel
- Choice of traffic control arrow board, beacons, and flood lights
- Storage for manhole shields, guards, pumps, hoses
- Single 3500 lb. torsion axle
- All-aluminum frame construction
- Storage for submersible pumps
- Storage for planks and plank support
- Compressed air system with cool and dry air capability with full filtration and regulation
- Large capacity confined space ventilation blower and 25’ duct. Available with hot water heat and electrical heat boost
- Air conditioning
- Various electrical outlets available for lighting, tools, submersible pump, SLC support, etc.
- 120/240 VAC, 60Hz, 1ph output, and 3ph available
- Fiberglass gel-coat body with lockable gull wing doors. Comes in white or yellow.
When you need a compact solution for power on-the-go, take advantage of the Pelsue Utility Support Trailer.
Contact us today so we can start building the power solution around you.